Subscription Terms and Agreement
Forge World Plus is an unincorporated alliance between three (3) individual collaborators: ByMissa LLC, Spin Customs, and Will’s Laser Supplies. Collaborators are responsible for set contributions to Forge World Plus+ but remain individual businesses with no shared liability or responsibility. Each collaborator maintains full responsibility for the quality of their work and business practice. Collaborators are bound by a Memorandum of Understanding.
“Collaborator(s)”: ByMissa LLC, Spin Customs, and Will’s Laser Supplies
“Subscriber(s)”: All individuals actively paying monthly or yearly fees with access to membership benefits
Terms & Conditions:
- Members will receive one exclusive, laser ready file (valued $10-20) per month by one of the two contributing file designers (ByMissa LLC and Spin Customs). Exclusive files will not be offered to the general public and will remain free only during the month it is launched. When a new file is released, the previous month’s file will be moved to the Forge World Plus+ Shop where it will remain available, only to Plus members, at a discounted rate.
- It is the subscriber’s sole responsibility to download the exclusive file during the month that it is provided for free.
- Exclusive files, either free or paid, are approved for both personal and small business commercial use with unlimited copies, unless otherwise noted by the individual designer.
- Exclusive files or any of their components are not to be shared, dispersed, re-sold under any circumstances. Doing so will result in termination of your membership and is considered theft of intellectual property and will be treated as such by the individual creator.
- Subscribers may shop exclusive files of previous months only while their membership is active.
- Each month members will receive active coupon codes for a 30% discount at contributing file shops (ByMissa LLC and SpinCustoms). These codes are not to be shared under any circumstance. Doing so will be considered a violation of your membership agreement and will result in immediate termination of your membership.
- Discount codes will be available in your Plus+ Portal and can be accessed at any time. Coupon codes will change at the beginning of each month.
- Active members will have priority access to any new blanks that become available and an ongoing 10% discount to a wide variety of laser tested and ready products by Will’s Laser Supplies. Blanks and supplies will be available on a rolling basis throughout the month depending on availability.
- Active members will have access to a secret facebook group where they can obtain access to Will’s Laser Supplies priority access and discount as well as supplemental support and education from all contributors.
- It is the sole responsibility of the subscriber to monitor the secret facebook for announcements related to blank availability and purchasing.
- Subscribers utilizing the benefits in the secret facebook group agree to all community conduct guidelines in the rules section, stated and implied, of the Forge World Plus+ Facebook group. Significant violation of stated rules could result in censorship or removal from the group. Removal from the group may or may not be grounds for the termination of member benefits. Conduct violations will be discerned on an individual basis at the discretion of all three collaborators.
- On occasion, video tutorials or education will be shared as part of your subscription benefit via an unlisted youtube channel. Links to content are exclusive to Forge World Plus+ Members and not to be shared or distributed.
- Memberships are activated immediately upon payment and renew the first day of each month via recurring charge.
- Memberships are managed through PayPal’s Subscription Service.
- You may cancel your membership at any time; however, you will remain active through the billing period you selected at sign up (monthly or yearly).
- Monthly subscribers: Once you have canceled your membership, you will obtain access to all benefits until the close of the monthly billing cycle. After that billing cycle closes, your payment method will no longer be charged, you will no longer have access to the plus shop or secret facebook group. No prorated reimbursements will be offered. Example: Monthly dues are charged on the 1st of the month. If you cancel your membership on the 15th of that same month you will remain a member with member benefits until the last day of the month before your membership is fully terminated.
- Yearly subscribers: Once you have canceled your membership, you will obtain access to all benefits until the close of the on year billing cycle. After that billing cycle closes, your payment method will no longer be charged, you will no longer have access to the Plus shop or secret facebook group. No prorated reimbursements will be offered for early cancelations. Example: Yearly memberships begin when that membership is selected and will auto renew exactly one year later. If your membership begins on 7/3/2021 it will auto renew on 7/1/2022. If you cancel on 12/27/2021 you will remain a member until 7/31/2022 with all member benefits and your membership will expire on 7/31/22 with no auto renewal. No partial reimbursements will be offered.
- Monthly and yearly subscription rates may change. Subscribers will be given 30 days notice of any changes to their monthly or yearly recurring subscription charge via email. It is the subscribers sole responsibility to ensure their email is up to date in their Forgeworldplus.com profile so that notice may be given.
- If, for whatever reason, a contributor exits the collaboration, members will receive ample notice (60-90 days) to any significant changes to their membership benefits via email and within the secret facebook group. It is the sole responsibility of the subscriber to ensure their email is up to date in their www.forgeworld.com profile.
- You will be removed from the secret facebook group, without notice, upon the expiration of your Forge World Plus+ membership benefits.